Philip Maurice Jones MISM is a British guitarist and songwriter from Horsham, South East England. Phil teaches acoustic, electric and classical guitar styles to students of all ages and levels in West Sussex. Online guitar and ukulele lessons are also available nationwide.
Phil is both a member of the Independent Society of Musicians (ISM) and the European Guitar Teachers Association (EGTA). He has been teaching students professionally for over 21 years.
As a published songwriter, Phil has appeared on all 39 local BBC radio stations and performed live on BBC Introducing. He has written and recorded music for TV shows and independent film through out Europe and America and played live at a number of iconic European music venues including Ronnie Scotts Jazz Club (Soho, London) and Whelans (Dublin).
- Grade 8 Acoustic Guitar: London College of Music,
- Certificate of Teaching: Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music,
- Higher National Diploma (HND): Music Production.
- The Independent Society of Musicians (ISM),
- The European Guitar Teachers Association (EGTA).
For all lesson enquiries please get in touch via the contact page.